Set in the beautiful mountains of Franklin Township on 150 acres, Greystone golf club offers a Par 36, 9-hole golf course designed to challenge both low and high handicap golfers. Front, middle and back tees allow for a total 9-hole course length of 2,400 to nearly 3,000 yards.
- Hole #1 – Playing 342 yards from the back tee, this Par 4 starting hole offers a large fairway bordered by trees and a pond on the left and a stream in front of the green. A well-positioned drive allows for a short iron shot into the large green.
- Hole #2 – This short 447-yard Par five hole is bordered of the left by a large pond and on the right by tall pines trees. A straight, long tee shot makes this Par 5 reachable in 2.
- Hole #3 – From an elevated tee, this 368-yard Par 4 is straight and bordered by tall pine trees on both sides. A large sloped green makes this hole a birdie opportunity.
- Hole #4 – With the back tee nestled deep in the woods, this 477-yard Par 5 is bordered by pine trees along the fairway. The green is protected by 3 grass mounds.
- Hole #5 – Our longest Par 5 measuring 528 yards from the back tees requires a tee shot over twin ponds. The hole features a small narrow green protected by a pond and stream.
- Hole #6 – This 140-yard Par 3 is cut into the woods and offers a large green providing a birdie opportunity.
- Hole #7 – A dogleg right requires a short accurate tee shot for this narrow 288-yard Par 4. A well-positioned drive opens this elevated green for a short approach shot.
- Hole #8 – This length of this 221-yard Par 3 creates a challenging hole. The elevated green is bordered on the left by woods and on the right by a large pond.
- Hole #9 – Our beautiful finishing hole is a short 145-yard Par 3 from an elevated tee. It requires a tee shot that carries over a large pond and stream that protects the green.